To find and contact a group near you, do one of:
- Click on a Scout icon near to where you live (assuming you can see that from the screen below): you will then see 3 links to enquire about young people, volunteering as an adult or general. Click on one of those to open up a form in a new window. [But see the notes below in red]
or another method is to do this:
- Click the [ ] icon (top right of the map) to open the map full screen.
- Click the search icon (looks like a magnifying glass) at the top left of the screen and enter your postcode.
- Click on the postcode that appears underneath the text "from Google". That will show your location and the groups nearby.
- Click on a group icon nearby. On the LH side, you will then see 3 links to enquire about young people, volunteering as an adult or general. Click on one of those to open up a form in a new window [However, see notes in red below:].
- On an Apple device using Firefox, it is possible that the map links do not work. Please use another browser. Chrome or Safari are OK.
- Also on Apple devices, the full screen will show link names but only as text. This is a bug in Google maps.